Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

JUST FRIENDS



We started as strangers
And soon became friends
Sharing life’s experiences
Talking to some achievements


We’ve enjoyed each other’s company
In one harmony
Friends are we should be
No matter what life will let us see


Friend, you don’t know but it’s true
You make my life turn blue
You’ve made me think you feel the same way
But in just a day you go away


Starting that day I know I’m lost
But still praying that one day our way will cross
I wake up every day with loneliness
Continuing my life that’s full of emptiness


Thinking of the memories we had
Makes me feel so glad
When I’m thinking of you wearing a smile
I know I can go more than a mile


And now that you’re near
I wish this whisper could hear
“Though we don’t hear a word from each other
I’m still glad that sometimes we’re together.”


I know that someday we’ll be apart
But I hope we’ll be together at heart
Friend, hear this words that I promise
“Our friendship will be cherished.”




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento